Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer
Welcome to the “ www.beautiful-space.com “ web site (the “Web Site”) Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer. This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and “Beautiful Space Interior Design” (“we”, “us”, “our”), the owner of this Web Site. Beautiful Space Interior Design provides the services available on the Web Site. By using any part of this Web Site and / or placing an order on the Web Site you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer as set out below. “Beautiful Space Interior Design” means Lynn Thurlow trading as “Beautiful Space Interior Design” (“we”, “us”, “our”). Legal name Lynn Thurlow trading as "Beautiful Space Interior Design". Our full trading address is Botany Cottage, Finavon, Angus, Scotland, U.K., DD8 3QD. "Beautiful Space Interior Design" is based in and trades from the United Kingdom.
- To be eligible to purchase goods / services on this Web Site and to lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Web Site you must be the holder of a valid debit / credit card. You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when ordering goods / services, is true, accurate and current in all respects. If your personal information changes then please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name which you are not authorised to use.
- International customers ordering goods from outside the UK, please note that import duties and taxes may be incurred once your goods reach their destination. We are not responsible for these charges and we make no calculations or estimates regarding this. If you are buying goods from us internationally you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on any costs and their procedures. As the purchaser of the goods you are also the importer and should ensure that your purchase is fully compliant with the laws of the country into which the goods are being imported. The goods may be inspected on arrival at the port for customs purposes, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee that the packaging of your goods will be free from signs of tampering by the authorities.
- Intellectual property. All content included on the Web Site including but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, icons, compilations of data, page layout, audio clips, video clips, underlying code and software are all the property of Beautiful Space Interior Design, our affiliates or third parties. By using the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable UK and International intellectual property and copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, re-use, store, access, modify, sell or exploit material from the Web Site unless indicated on the Web Site or given express written permission to do so by Beautiful Space Interior Design. Third party intellectual property. Unless indicated all Intellectual Property rights including but not limited to trademarks and copyright, in descriptions and images belong to as applicable the manufacturers or distributors of such products. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, re-use, store, access, modify, sell or exploit material from the Web Site unless indicated on the Web Site or given express written permission to do so by the manufacturer or supplier.
- Links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content of any other web sites linked to or from our Web Site. Unless stated these sites are not controlled by Beautiful Space Interior Design or our affiliates. We are not liable for any forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of these web sites and any links to other sites does not imply any endorsement of them or those controlling the sites. Anyone wishing to place a link to our Web Site whether to our home page or any specific page within the site, may only do so with the express permission of Beautiful Space Interior Design. For further details please contact us at email@example.com.
- Communication through the Web Site when using our contact form or email addresses should be done so in accordance with the following. It is advised that submissions are made in the English language, as we may be unable to reply to enquiries in any other language. You must not use obscene or vulgar language, or submit content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, sexist, racist, ageist. Content must not be submitted which is intended to promote or incite violence. You must not impersonate other people including as a representative or employee of Beautiful Space Interior Design. You must not use any of our communication methods for unauthorised mass-communication such as” junk mail” or “spam”. We reserve the right to monitor all communications to us using any of our communication facilities.
- Orders, Pricing and Delivery. You place your order request for goods / services from the Web Site through Shopify. Once you have placed your order, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or if purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch then you will be refunded any monies in relation to the purchases. To cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will need to follow our Returns policy and procedure. We may not accept your order, if an item you have ordered is unavailable, we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to cancel any purchases, if required, without stating reasons prior to processing of payment and dispatch. We do not represent or warrant that goods will be available and stock indications are not provided on the Web Site. If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details and descriptions of products on the Web Site are correct at the time of going online, Beautiful Space Interior Design is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions including, but not exclusively colour variations. When appropriate you may need to select the number, size, model, colour or another feature of the goods you are purchasing. All pricing information is correct at the time of going online and includes VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and pricing is exclusive of delivery charges. We reserve the right to amend prices, delivery charges and alter or remove offers and product information as necessary. We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will also revert to us if we refund any such payment to you. We will deliver the goods in accordance with the delivery option selected during the order process. We will notify you by email when your goods are being dispatched and any delivery timescales quoted are estimated only. Orders may be delivered in one or more deliveries. Beautiful Space Interior Design does not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party. Upon receipt of the goods you must inspect the goods and if we receive no communication from you within 48 hours of delivery, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods with no problems and in full working order. If you have cancelled the order, the goods need to be returned in accordance with our Returns procedures. If no such action is taken we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Any products and services and samples thereof we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or re-sell any of the products or services or any samples that you receive from us. Please review our full Delivery Options and Charges information regarding the above.
- Returns. We aim to provide fault free and undamaged goods, however on occasion goods might need to be returned. If goods are damaged in transit please contact us within 48 hours and we can arrange collection and return within 7 days. We in this instance are responsible for the shipment costs. On receipt of the returned goods a refund will be arranged through the same as the payment method. If goods purchased have a fault please contact us within 48 hours and we can arrange collection and return within 7 days. We in this instance are responsible for the shipment costs. Please return in the original condition and with all packaging. On receipt of the returned goods a refund will be arranged through the same as the payment method. If goods are received in error and do not match those you ordered please contact us within 48 hours. Beautiful Space Interior Design will arrange for collection and return within 7 days and in this instance are responsible for the shipment costs. Replacement or a refund will be arranged on receipt of the returned goods. Your statutory right to a cooling off period begins on receipt of your order and ends 7 days after the goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods you have purchased please notify us within 48 hours and return them, as new, in undamaged packaging within 7 days. In this instance you are responsible for the shipment including the return cost. Please obtain proof of postage alternatively we can arrange for collection and return and can deduct this cost from your refund if due. Beautiful Space Interior Design retains the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed able to be resold. Please review our full Returns Policy information regarding the above.
- You agree that we will not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any interruption of business, access delays, disruption or non-availability of the Web Site due to external causes. Data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption or destruction. Loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with the Web Site or links to other web sites. Computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Web Site. Any inaccuracies, misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content, or any events beyond our reasonable control. We make no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it is of satisfactory quality, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that all information provided will be accurate and that it will be secure. No part of the Web Site intends to constitute advice, also the content of the Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services.
- Limitation of Liability. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer excludes or restricts our liability for personal injury or death resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Beautiful Space Interior Design. Every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. If any of these terms are found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, that term is deemed severed from these terms and conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This shall only apply within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal. These Terms and Conditions / this Disclaimer and the relationship between you and Beautiful Space Interior Design shall be governed by and construed currently in accordance with the Law of Scotland and Beautiful Space Interior Design, following any future move in premises, then in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Beautiful Space Interior Design. You also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction currently of the Courts of Scotland, following any future move in premises, then the Courts of England and Wales.
If you have any further questions regarding our Terms and Conditions / Disclaimer please do not hesitate to contact us on:
Tel: 01307 850315